User avatar

chinchillagirl_34

  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Well no one really knows how to get to the games, and then we need Zeke to play tato. . .I hope this doesn't die though. . . I'll cry! ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Lee~ "Iclisa." the girl replied sheepishly, she seemed nervous as if she thought me or Jason were going to attack her. I smiled to myself at that thought, at least ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    *NOOOOOOOOO! OK I tried to post yesterday (the first time I was free to do something), but ever time I pushed check spelling it would take me back to the ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Stalker

    *I'll add a guy! :wink: * Name: Jay Sex: Male Age: 18 Appearance: (he looks like Robert of the WCG ultimate gamer, don't have a pic so I'll describe it) ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    *Um OK I know this is kinda of late,but ZaddieCaso told me I could join!* Name: Lee-Ann (goes by Lee) Age: 16 Ability: gravity (she can make herself or other ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Stalker

    Name: Lee-Ann, vanes (goes by Lee) Age: 17 Gender: female Appearance: waist length black straight hair, deep blue eyes, pale skin, small, very skinny. Personality: normally keeps to herself, wears ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Cappy After every one seemed to go back to sleep I looked at Jason, and smiled. For the first time hes been here I noticed, he was pretty bruised up. ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    Ghost~Black Tooth As we made are way back to camp, most of the other wolves were gone except for Toxin and Sting. "Kayla!" Sting ran up to us, and hugged ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Cappy~ "Cappy I love you to" he smile grew wider. I've been waiting for him to say that, for the longest time. Even if this was a dream. . . ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Hey writewatiwant Cappy's not the mind reader that's Kimberlee. Sorry jok for not adding Jason in till the very end, but I was already writing it when I read your ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    Leo~Yellow Hill Where did he go? She thought frantically to herself. Some time right after Bane brought them to camp Storm ran off some where. "Great I'm going to get ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Cappy I hope Jason was safe, he's been gone for a long time. What if who ever attacked Zane, and April attacked him! "Calm down." Kimberlee chuckled as she walked ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    Ghost~ Black Tooth After most of the wolves ran at the sound of the white wolf's name. Ghost started to run towards the spot were he left Kayla. When he ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Cappy Jason left a long time ago, but he still wasn't back. Before he left he said it was easy to connect with. Why? It puzzled me, does this mean ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    (I know this is short I just didn't know who I wanted Cappy to go with.) Cappy What do I do? I though frantically, we can't split up we barely ...

    Apr 29, 2009


I should infinitely prefer a book.
— Mary Bennet, Pride and Prejudice