User avatar

chinchillagirl_34

  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Lee~ After a few moments of not being able to stop crying I got up and headed to my dorm, so much for this being the happiest I've been in ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    *Holy jalapenos! Moo! This is getting so intense! You know me so well Moo I would of had her change into a wolf thing to! I have no idea arya* ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Lee~ The sight of his blood mad me go queasy as I thought of all the people that died because of my blood. . . "Yeah, there's more than that ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Lee~ "So. . ." an awkward silence broke out, it was strange how we were talking just fine and now nothing. "So I guess your not an elementalist then, if ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    I shook my head ever so slightly, who ever this was, was definitely a force to be reconded with. I felt like this person was some how connected to those ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Lee~ "Yeah, this is my first day. This place is very intense." I joked he smiled as if he was happy to be talking to some one. "So I guess ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    *So is that other guy the hunter?* Gale~ "That should be better." he noted as he finished bandaging me up. "How long have I been out?" I asked. "An hour ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    *Sure!* Lee~ After a moment of staring up at the moon I felt my stomach growl. I looked down at it, I skipped breakfast this morning, and stayed behind to ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    *I really don't know how Cappy could fly, but I guess she could be levitating a rock or something. . .I hoe this works for You Boltage* Cappy~ This would ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Lee~ "This place may be a hell hole. . .but you can still find happiness." I noted as Iclisa walked up. "At times you may think that, but wait till ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    *Hey what do you know it ended early!* Gale~ It seemed like he was angry. . .why. I tried to get up, but my I felt my back where I ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Gale~ I guess when you die you have dreams of your past. . .and dreams of your family. Then again maybe I wasn't dead. . .I let out a low ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Gale~ I was walking home from school, it wasn't to far I guess. Just got kind of creepy, it was one of those places that you feel like your going ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Moo you always think of the best storybooks ideas! Name: Nightingale Hales (Gale) Age: 16 Appearance: long black hair, lime green eyes, and pale skin. She's short and skinny, most ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Lee~ A walk seemed like a good idea to me. I was happy just to talk to anyone here, as we were walking out, Jason saw some guy, the one ...

    May 7, 2009


You may deem me romantic, my dear sister, but I bitterly feel the want of a friend.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein