User avatar

chinchillagirl_34

  • Archive Re: Escape from the Halls of Merador

    Name: Vivian Nova (goes by Vi sometimes Vivvy) Age: 18 Gender: female Picture: Ability: has complete control over wind Personality: Is a genius hidden by sarcastic remarks with a mischievous ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Escape from the Halls of Merador

    I call a spot for controlling wind (I'll post in a bit just need to find a picture).

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nocturne

    Name- Scarlet Vangas age- 19 gender- female element- Fire light reddish orangish appearance- human- straight black hair that goes to her shoulder blades, chestnut brown eyes with speckles of red. ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nocturne

    I call fire I'll post in a bit

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    I claim a spot, but mine is going to be a lesser god. . .(where would I stay)

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The First Quarter Quell

    I'm back!! Name: Edge Venga Age: Fourteen District:leave blank for now Appearance: Long black hair and grey eyes. She has a athletic figure. Personality: Edge seems shy, sweet, and innocent. ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Sorry about that my brother got mad. . . :roll: *brothers*

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    Anna~ When the little boy ran up to us and thanks us for saving his Dad, Kasey and Irik stop fighting to look at him. "No problem kid that's what ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Cappy~ I shivered at the thought of someone turning stuff to dust. "Okay so you protect us from bullets and I'll blow the doors down. We bust out some guy ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morning Shadow

    Lee~ I smiled as me and Victoria walked through the park this was quiet a plesant place, we both stood out with our black atire. But hey I always liked ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: High school

    Lee~ I was waiting for Jason to repley about my life when my phone rang. "Why would June be calling?" I muttered as I answered it. "Hi." "Hey Lee Juda ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    *Okay then hope this works. Anna~ Before Jade and Irik could argue any more Karana pushed her way to the front to add her thoughts. . .

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morning Shadow

    Lee~ I sat in the middle of the room medating. Everything was peacful, it was perfect, Victoria was off on a mission. "LEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" a high pitched voice came out of ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: World's End

    *Oh yeah I was right! Gale~ I didn't see the point of getting into a fight but then Raven took off and I had no choice to follow. The guys ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Cappy~ It kind of ticked me off how the guy asked me it wasn't like he's was much better than mine. I mean honestly he just turns intp\o a metal ...

    Jun 22, 2009


People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one.
— Leo J. Burke