User avatar

chinchillagirl_34

  • Archive Re: The Summoning

    *Okay here's Lee reaction to it. Lee~ I liked Sin he was nice, but Severine was like me. . a way. I didn't know who to choose to follow. Before ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: High school

    *Lee can Lee~ "Rough day?" I asked as June sat down. "Oh the usal gossip you know." she joked as she sat up. "So how was your summer?" I asked. ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midynn's Hope

    *I will* Kurt~ I was to tierd to try to find my way home in the dark so I tought it would be a good idea to use Shadow and ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: World's End

    Name~ Nitengale Hawk (goes by Gale) Age~ she barely turned 17 (on the day of the explosion) Gender~ female Appearance~ Short straight black hair (like a bob style) and deathly ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: High school

    RiderofDamar- :oops: I just relize that my character is bacically the female version of yours. I'll change her up

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Summoning

    Lee~ My head spun with the thought of Sin's day. How horriable that must of been I don't even remeber most of my past. Sin looked scared to know what ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    So is it just us three posting? Kasey~ I looked up at Irik for the first time since I've known him a whole day. He seemed diffrent that just some ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    I forgot to post how she got here. . .she'll just having a flashback to that day. Cappy~ "They just have the typical human perspective." I shrugged as well. "Any ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    That's fine arya but Cappy is short Cappy~ I looked up as a new boy step into the room, he looked confused but that how we all were at first. ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    *Ok then I'll try my best! Let's just say that they drove quit a bit so they can bury Rebecca now. Anna~ I looked at Kasey she just sat there ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    I don't know what to post about? Where are we heading?

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    If Mikeal still needs someone Lee's up for grabs. Lee~ As Ilcisa, Ashlyn, and I walked down the hall I could hear the music for the prom getting louder and ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midynn's Hope

    Ok here's my other character Name~ Kurt Cage Age~ 20 Gender~ male Species~ human powers/abilites~ He uses a spear that has a rare gem in it that shoots out bolts ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: High school

    *sorry forgot some stuff* Name~ Lee-Ann Vanes (goes by Lee) Age~ 16 Gender~female Grade~11 Personality~ She's happy go lucky and always smiles but her smile looks like she's up to ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Lee~ I smirked at Ashleyn's comment. "That's one of the truest things I've heard all day." I grin wider, as Iclisa nodded in agrement. "Mostly cuase it's so peaceful and ...

    Jun 16, 2009


There is a difference between being poor and being broke: broke is temporary; poor is eternal.
— Robert Kiyosaki