User avatar

chinchillagirl_34

  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Sorry about that my brother got mad. . . :roll: *brothers*

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shadow travlers Ch.1

    Ch1. Shadow travelers Most people complain about there life that it's hard, and no one pays attention to them. I don't. . .well I didn't not even when I was ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Stay in the Dark

    So you finally decided to post this. =) I liked how much detail you put in Cami's past. In the last part you put bear instead of beer. But that's ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Kat Hope CH. 3

    EEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! This one was good to. But I think it could use more Li lol. Anyways in the second paragraph you put hard instead of heard. I liked how you ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    Anna~ When the little boy ran up to us and thanks us for saving his Dad, Kasey and Irik stop fighting to look at him. "No problem kid that's what ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Cappy~ I shivered at the thought of someone turning stuff to dust. "Okay so you protect us from bullets and I'll blow the doors down. We bust out some guy ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morning Shadow

    Lee~ I smiled as me and Victoria walked through the park this was quiet a plesant place, we both stood out with our black atire. But hey I always liked ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: High school

    Lee~ I was waiting for Jason to repley about my life when my phone rang. "Why would June be calling?" I muttered as I answered it. "Hi." "Hey Lee Juda ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    *Okay then hope this works. Anna~ Before Jade and Irik could argue any more Karana pushed her way to the front to add her thoughts. . .

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morning Shadow

    Lee~ I sat in the middle of the room medating. Everything was peacful, it was perfect, Victoria was off on a mission. "LEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" a high pitched voice came out of ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: World's End

    *Oh yeah I was right! Gale~ I didn't see the point of getting into a fight but then Raven took off and I had no choice to follow. The guys ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Cappy~ It kind of ticked me off how the guy asked me it wasn't like he's was much better than mine. I mean honestly he just turns intp\o a metal ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: High school

    Lee~ I looked up at the moon thinking about how to respond to Jason's question. "Well I use to live in Los Angels when I was little." I replied after ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Summoning DT (:

    Alyssas could get taken to the ward so they can try to 'contain' her and Sin and Lee could go and make sure Isaac is okay. Then Isaac could wake ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: World's End

    "Whitetiger it's not all your fault I could of gone back to look to. So I'll take some of the blame. Gale~ Charlotte seemed a bit tensed, but then again ...

    Jun 22, 2009


It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
— Albus Dumbledore