User avatar

chinchillagirl_34

  • Lyrics Re: I can't live with out you

    Okay this is my first song ever, and no I'm not crushing on someone I just thought of this while talking to my friend. Hope you like it!! :D ___________________________________________________________

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Mind

    Okay at first I thought it was going to be about some physic or something, but I think what I read was better than what I expected. 8) Anyways I ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cerberus

    I like this picture. The heads came out really good. The tail is excellent I think it's mostly because you gave it a pattern, making for some fine details. The ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Death Note Parody

    Wow I watch Death Note sometimes and normally find it all serious so I never watch it for long. And when I saw yet another Death Note fan fiction I ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Teotranee (wrking title)

    Hi ya!!! When I first started reading this it was kind of confusing, because at first you were talking about some baby girl with a really long but cool name, ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twilight Fan Fiction

    Wow, I'm shocked, I can barley think of anything to say. Every time I think of this post I'm like . . . Wow, I wish I could write that ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Instinct chapter five

    I accidently read this one first so I was kinda of confused, but I'll reveiw from what I understand. I like the way you describe things, like when you said ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: untitled

    For the most part I thought it was good, but I felt kinda of bored reading this what with no action and all. I won't even try to do the ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The sunrise that came too late....

    Sorry for not responding sooner, but I had to go visit my grandma out in the middle of nowhere. Anyway I see what all of you mean, and thank you ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The sunrise that came too late....

    Today was the last day he would see her. The last day he would every see her smile. The last day he would hear her laugh. The last time she ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: BloodMoon chapter1

    Okay this is my first story so hope it's good chapter 1 Seth I'm sick of it. By now everyone in the pack had already fond the people they were ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A small whimper, but no more

    The first thing I saw was the newspaper. It read of a man who died while trying to save his kid from drowning, my kid. This part was alittle confusing. ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Darkangel

    Edward Cullen was evil. What was left of his former human self was gone. I just love this part, I always wonded what Edward would be like if he was ...

    Jul 11, 2008


Don't gobblefunk around with words.
— Roald Dahl