User avatar

chinchillagirl_34

  • Archive Re: Black Magic

    I claim a spot for invisibility Do I stay invisible all the time or only when I chose? Cause if I'm always invisible I want levitation

    May 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Mel~ After awhile of searching I found Haya. "Haya!" I squealed as I picked her up and hugged her. Kia sighed, she never really liked Haya, but she always tried ...

    May 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    *I really don't know what to do* Anna~ Me and Kasey walked around the fountain for a bit, trying to think of something to do. "We should visit the fortune ...

    May 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Gale~ I was so happy that Alucard and Triston was alive. I tried not to pay attention to Hinta crying, she seemed like the type of person who felt crying ...

    May 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ghost squad

    *sure arya* Mel~ The fight was over I was never one to be thrilled by a fight. But I could still feel the adrenaline pumping through my veins. Maybe it ...

    May 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    In the werewolf pack we need some pups, I'll make one later. Ren~ As Kieren disappeared, I sighed to myself how childish he was at times. But I had to ...

    May 17, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sun

    I my goodness!!!!!!! Bunnie this was so amazing, I like Anabel. I like how you say that Cami misses the sun, and how that even thou she gets the need ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Mel~ Me and Haya were in the woods practicing, my aim was getting better with my black fire, but not so good that I could actually do any harm. I ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Okay here are the vampire clan~ King~(leaxcy hasn't posted him yet) Kiyoshi~sound waves Ren~Illusions Kieren~ go totally invisible (even clothes) Resse~no power Mikael~biological manipulation Here's t

    May 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Ki~ It was silent in the house as I walked to the library. "Ki where are you going?" Ren asked happily as she skipped towards me. "The library." I answered. ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Gale~ After a couple of hours of sleep I woke up, and wasn't as loopy as I was earlier. The lights and things waved at me, I waved back "Gale ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ghost squad

    Melanctha~ I was running as fast as I could, I was always late to the important battles. As I entered the room I couldn't help but giggle at Saul. Most ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    Kasey~ Me and Anna were walking to the market when we were almost ran over by some crazy hooligans! "Watch were your going you crazy hooligans!" I shouted at them ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    Name: Kasey Haverting Gender: female Age: 18 Appearance: medium length fiery red hair. Lime green eyes, medium height very athletic. Personality: crazy and outgoing always laughing and cracking jokes,

    May 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    (I like the idea about the Olympics) Lee~ Me and Iclisa were in the doctors office waiting, to do whatever it was we came to do. It seemed like forever ...

    May 14, 2009


If it wasn't for poetry, I couldn't express myself.
— Rosendorn