User avatar

chinchillagirl_34

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Colorado freak out

    This is a copy of my paper for English 'The Time I made a Important Choice.' Now this seems so intense and all but it isn't all true. I did ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: FREAK

    I loved this I read through the whole thing! :D I like the Dad and Sarah their hilarious! My favorite part is when she point the gun too his head ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Playing God

    Can I join? (If so Apollo can I use the one you asked to create for someone?)

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nocturne

    Scarlet~ "What made the water?" the princess demanded. "I do not know, My Lady." I answered though my signature grin while bowing. "Was it similar to human, or something else?" ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Escape from the Halls of Merador

    Name: Vivian Nova (goes by Vi sometimes Vivvy) Age: 18 Gender: female Picture: Ability: has complete control over wind Personality: Is a genius hidden by sarcastic remarks with a mischievous ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Escape from the Halls of Merador

    I call a spot for controlling wind (I'll post in a bit just need to find a picture).

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: In cold blood

    At first I didn't understand your poem until I got to the end and realized that you were talking about 'The Outsiders'. I loved this description :D Intent on vengeance, ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nocturne

    Name- Scarlet Vangas age- 19 gender- female element- Fire light reddish orangish appearance- human- straight black hair that goes to her shoulder blades, chestnut brown eyes with speckles of red. ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nocturne

    I call fire I'll post in a bit

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    I claim a spot, but mine is going to be a lesser god. . .(where would I stay)

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The First Quarter Quell

    I'm back!! Name: Edge Venga Age: Fourteen District:leave blank for now Appearance: Long black hair and grey eyes. She has a athletic figure. Personality: Edge seems shy, sweet, and innocent. ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: "Us"

    It was good I liked it. Espacialy the rain will make rainbows keep writing. (Sorry its a bad review but I'm tired and using my brothers phone.) Anyways your lyrics ...

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Reaper

    This was really good I loved it (partly because in a story I'm working two people are called Grim, and Reaper too.) You have really good description when it comes ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Butterfly Return

    This was really good, I liked it. Looking at the mess on the emerald grass Tears steam, slow and warm This is not my work, I could not do this ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: X.X

    I loved it!! :D Alaster and the other wolf with Nolen seemed to just disappear. :? Which makes me sad cause I liked Alaster. :) I also enjoyed how at ...

    Jul 2, 2009


They who talk all day of beauty call all the plain things dirty
— John Darnielle