User avatar

chinchillagirl_34

  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    *I help you and just bring you in since your always with my characters anyways* Kasey~ Me and Anna were in the back of the wagon. I was clutching Anna ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Ki~ "Yeah we could be carefree, and only have to worry about only girly things, like if are make up looks okay." I joked. "Or which guy we think might ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    (I'll bring Taziel in cause Veil seemed to disappear to) Veil~ I was walking out of my class when I saw some guy who seemed familiar. "Hi. Have we meet ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    Kasey~ Right as I was about to make some sarcastic remark about joining weed head and his brother, Anna gasped in horror and took off running towards the entrance of ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: How The Mighty Have Fallen

    Name: Lee-Ann (Lee) (She doesn't remember her last name) Age: 16 Gender: female Personality: she is happy go lucky on the outside, and never really tells someone if she is ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Spark

    I call female 4

    May 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Well I'm not sure exactly since Billy is the hunter he can decide what they do exactly. I think they just try to kill the vampires, not sure about werewolves ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    (I think when you put Bree you meant Ki) Jay~ For a moment I pondered on what Julie had said. "That may be true. . ." I chose my words ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    Mel~ "You going to be okay?" Bekah asked worridly. "Yeah. . .are you Okay Amadond?" I asked looking up at him. I remembered that he got a few broken ribs, ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night World-where anything and everything is possible-

    Okay then. . .Veil. . to trusting of people. And she is very fast, but can't turn to good with out slowing down.

    May 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    (Just Dance The vampire hunters are humans) Jay~ "Yeah." I said as I stared at her eyes they were so beautiful. She smiled her little innocent smile at me. "Why ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    (Wow two fights at once) Mel~ I could feel the demon inside clawing it's way out, it was so strong. I could barely keep it in, that's when I felt ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    Anna~ I couldn't help but to laugh as Becca dumped a load of water on this girl. I laughed even harder when the girl joined in. I barely even knew ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    No thanks. . .I kept getting lost and always fogot to post so this way it will be easier on you guys so you dont have to worry about Gale

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Animal Kingdom

    Name: Night Age: 2 Species: wolf Magic: she controls darkness, and shadows Position in tribe: she is a warrior Tribe: Demon Beliefs/ thoughts on Paradise: she believes that only the ...

    May 24, 2009


See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask for no guarantees, ask for no security.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451