User avatar

chickenrun201

  • Information Desk Re: Report a Site Bug

    here's a screenshot of the error but I don't know if it has anything to do with it. err.png

    Jan 4, 2020
  • Information Desk Re: Report a Site Bug

    So for me none of the etherpad-run sites are working. For a few days it works then the chat won't load and it doesn't save any edits to the document. ...

    Jan 3, 2020
  • Information Desk Re: Report a Site Bug

    Browser: Chrome OS: Windows Writer feed pad keeps giving me an error message when I try to login. I have the right password and username, it just gives me an ...

    Nov 1, 2019


Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman