User avatar

chickenrun201

  • Information Desk Re: Report a Site Bug

    here's a screenshot of the error but I don't know if it has anything to do with it. err.png

    Jan 4, 2020
  • Information Desk Re: Report a Site Bug

    So for me none of the etherpad-run sites are working. For a few days it works then the chat won't load and it doesn't save any edits to the document. ...

    Jan 3, 2020
  • Information Desk Re: Report a Site Bug

    Browser: Chrome OS: Windows Writer feed pad keeps giving me an error message when I try to login. I have the right password and username, it just gives me an ...

    Nov 1, 2019


'Tis the season to shovel enormous amounts of watermelon into your mouth while hunched over the cutting board like a dehydrated vampire that hasn't fed on blood in four hundred years and the only viable substitute is this questionable Christmas-colored fruit.
— Ari11