User avatar

chichi

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sixty Miles

    A great start! I don't believe this was your first poem. There are only a couple of things I can say. Pleading. Take me with you she says That needs ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Last Dance

    I think all the previous replies are very valid, so I'm not going to go through all the little spelling and grammar stuff. I'm just wondering how much research into ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: long ago :ancient china prolouge

    This was a bit short (I'm guessing it's more of a teaser than an entire story) but it looks like the makings of a great novel. I'm also guessing that ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel right now?

    I'm pretending to still be writing a fantasy novel that I abandoned a year ago and I'm currently actually writing a novel about a runaway child. It's in very early ...

    Oct 4, 2008


The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening