User avatar

chichi

  • Other Poetry Re: The music

    This is very good. It is simple but not lacking. I'm not sure about this line, though: Cutting through earth Most musical sounds cannot do this. Almost all cannot do ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I am Mentally Ill

    This is an amazing piece of work! Really, I would love to see this as a novel. I know five people who would read it, and that's just in my ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I l-o-v-e y-o-u {EDITED}

    Now that you have edited it, I'm sure I must have much less to say. Love can shy. Don't you mean love can be shy? Maybe you mean that it ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love me, Michelle (Please critique!)

    Alaska is a very interesting choice of setting. I'm guessing that you live there, but maybe you were just trying to think outside the box. Good job, either way. Just ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Second Earth

    This is chapter one, right? Well, your entire novel isn't going to be very long at this rate. You could have devoted a whole chapter to the earthlings actually being ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Writers Block Monster

    Not a very original idea. I have seen so many of these types of poems, some even by myself. It's not even the best "writer's block" poem I've ever read. ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: How Do You Like Your Figures?

    Where did you get this idea?!?! I'm seriously feeling hopeless now. I have to agree with Krupp, the two lines that rhyme really throw the reader out. Plus, that rhyme ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Only Boxes

    This is quite a good poem, although a couple of things scream "SCHOOL PROJECT!" 1. You saying it's a school project. 2. The "yet already". Please, please, no! 3. Actually, ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Like a circus

    Sorry, but I don't get what this story is about. At the beginning it sounds like there will be an actual camping trip in the story, but apparently it's just ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: And All That Jazz

    This was well written, however there were some faults. Knock First: Don't Say I Didn't Worn Ya It's "Warn". "Worn" means to wear in the past tense. It was only ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: suburban hazard.

    This is very good. The imagery was very clear and I don't find it dinky at all. Lots of new writers make this mistake, and I mean lots. You used ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The One I've Been Missing

    This is my first story here, I hope you like it! Reviews are most welcome and enjoy! The music plays just the way I like it – loud. I spin, ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Short poem: Door to heaven

    I didn't like this. The idea and all is okay, but the execution was... well, poor. Lots of the rhymes are forced. The rhymes sometimes don't make sense. You need ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Back again

    Nothing ultimately spectacular, but it made me smile. :) The last line missed the rhythm, it had too many syllables. Never a good thing. The rhymes feel a little forced, ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: True Friend

    That was a truly beautiful poem. I love the way you bring us into this world with your imagery and words. Only one thing I can possibly say. It's a ...

    Oct 4, 2008


I regret everything.
— Ron Swanson