User avatar

chichi

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: (Needs a title)

    Fabulous! I loved how your names, speech and descriptions didn't have modern influences. It didn't go too fast or too slow, though it could benefit from some stronger descriptions. “Where ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The 12 hour love story

    This is quite a good story, very well written. Despite all the grammatical errors JabberHut has pointed out (which cuts my review down :x ) I still have something to ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Mei (working title) - Prologue

    This sounds nice so far, but you need much more information. Yes, it's a preface, but it needs more detail. The first two paragraphs are told in third person, but ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    This has maintained your standard of excellence. But there were a few grammatical mistakes: The Monday, early morning light pierced through the glass windows, waking up Sophia. You should have ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    This is a great preface - I get information about Sophia, I get suspense, I get the idea as to who the suitors are and I get a great setup ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'll see you tomorrow.

    How could anyone rip that to shreds? It's an awesome piece of work written by an awesome poet. I like how you compare the subject to the sky and the ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Remember the time?

    Fantastic! I love how you didn't turn it into a soppy mopey breakup story, but kept it light and relatively indifferent (not to say there's no emotion, there is!! And ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Chasing the Wind

    Beautiful poem! I'm not sure about a metaphor, but does it mean that if you spend your whole life chasing something it may all be in vain? If so I ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Romance with the Sky

    This is a cute little poem, I like the way it is written. However some of the rhymes are forced. This is my best example: When I was just a ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Summer's Last Breath

    This is fantastic! I love how you captured the end of summer in more ways than just the landscape, or just the temperature, or just the birds. It's great how ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Locket

    Nice work! This is a really good story. Only a couple of things I can point out. Firstly, yes my main character is called Bella...but I wrote this before I ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Life Scribbled Down; a short

    Um... not sure what to think. This is more of a tribute biography type thing, isn't it? He’d turn papers after papers into his teacher who’d return them with a ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I want this locked!

    This is a great poem, but I kind of expected it to be more than just a fantasy guy. I was kind of expecting it to be bit more about ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Choices

    I'm glad that, instead of going into a giant sonnet of self-pity about losing your friend, you kept the balance between the MC and their friend near mutual. You saved ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: How You Pick Your Avatar

    My icon hole is photobucket. Some of them are really lame/emo, but some are quite good. I also visit graphic sites, mostly because my friends own them. Sometimes I even ...

    Oct 5, 2008


The last of the human freedoms is to choose one's attitudes.
— Viktor Frankl