User avatar

chichi

  • Other Poetry Re: Winter Dust

    Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous! You're a great poet, you know that? Drifting Down, Floating. Flying The full stop after "Floating" is a bit awkward with the "Flying" straight after. I think ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Down in the State of Georgia

    I'm not really getting the "Dr. Seuss" vibe here, but oh well. of a far and lonely place. How many times have you used "place" for a rhyme? 2..3..4. Someone's ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Cottage

    Wow, for a poet you write some gewd fiction. One problem for me is that George's relation to the persona is hard to grasp. “Are you going to get out ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Gaea - Prologue

    I read through your comment in response to Jiggity's and I don't really think you can expect people to know this was the clashing of all-powerful forces or the Greek ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Untitled- 420 Words

    I'm not going to correct your headnote, although there were a few mistakes in there. Anywho, on we go. I heard nothing at first but as I recovered from a ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Shift

    I have to agree with the other critiques, where is the rest of the story?? Come on, you cannot tell me you think this is complete. I think, however, that ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Silly, but Never Childish

    Cute! I actually didn't mean to stumble into the non-fiction section, but now I'm glad I did. Global warming has not yet claimed our state, but it is only a ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: theatre fantastique

    Oh boy, do I love the theatre. She takes a ragged breath and steps onto stage, waiting for applause that would never come. You already used "ragged" in the previous ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Watching Mermaids

    I liked this a lot. Go mermaids! The whole beginning I was wondering about the scenery and sometimes even who was talking. Maybe a little more description, and although I ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Recollecting Melody

    Wow! A draft?! I don't believe you. You didn't need to be scared to post it, I thought it was amazing. Your take on amnesia was both believable and real, ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Stupid Plan

    Wow! This wasn't just a sucky teenage soap-opera-like crush story, although in all truth I expected it to be. I'm amazed at the extent of your vocabulary, especially in a ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: What Real Vampires Would Do

    I loved this! The dialogue was really natural and it was very well written. The flashback is a bit jerky but very relevant which is good. I grinned at that. ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dream Journal ~ #1

    Wow, my dreams never make this much sense :wink: it's great and I have to agree with the other critiques, although I think you will probably have to make up ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Actor Behind The Curtain

    I agree with writ3rindisguis3 about the repetition of "fast" in the first paragraph, but overall this was a very good introduction, although you could have included a little more info ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Mad Hatter's Tea Party

    Alice stumbled out of the forest, which, when she looked back, seemed little more than a clump of trees. “That is the last time I listen to a cat,” she ...

    Dec 29, 2008


a little humanity makes all the difference
— Rosendorn