User avatar

chellelynn

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there!

    I'll go take a look right away, thanks! Oh you danced too? That's awesome! I do ballet, contemporary, modern, jazz, hip hop and tap. Yaaah, dancing is pretty much my ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there!

    Hey everyone! So, I'm chellelynn, but you can call me chelle. It's easier. I love to read and write. I'm eighteen years old and I live in Canada. I'm a ...

    Aug 9, 2009


have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady