User avatar

chellelynn

  • Writers Corner Re: Idea I have....should I continue?

    This reminds me too much of the book Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. While your idea is different than the main storyline of her book, much of what you described ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Advice on Character Names

    I like all of the boy first names apart from John(too plain). As for the girl names, they just aren`t my favorite. Alexis isn`t bad, but I don`t like Aimee, ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Dialogue?

    Thank you both so so so much! SaraAnne, you gave some very great advice that I definately intend on using haha and TalulahBelle, you definately gave me some much needed ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Dialogue?

    I'm not sure this is the place to put this question and if it isn't, feel free to move it! Basically, I really suck at writing dialogue. Actually, I'm reading ...

    Nov 18, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: possible story?

    This always happens to me. I have this desperate urge to write, I crave writing, and yet I cannot think of a single idea and thus, cannot write anything! I ...

    Sep 1, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: a witch novel

    Oh man, the 1960 date was DEFINATELY a mistype on my part haha. I had actually meant to put 1690 as I'm debating whether it should be placed a few ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: a witch novel

    Haha okay, so that isn't exactly the title for the novel, but it's going to be about a witch so I figured it was fitting. I've been dying to write ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Research Re: Accents :)

    Hey there! I'm from Canada, I live in Alberta. This was actually really tough for me to think of, as I don't usually think of how my "accent" might differ ...

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Novel Idea, HELP!

    I'm sorry to double post, but for anyone who is still interested or willing to share their opinions, I have figured out this much about The Agency: Founded over a ...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Novel Idea, HELP!

    Thanks, you both are helping me figure this out in my brain haha. I thought the exact same thing as you regarding them needing an actual reason to be trying ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Novel Idea, HELP!

    Okay so here's the thing. I'm dying to write something long, so i've decided to try my hand at writing a novel... for the second time. The first time I ...

    Aug 9, 2009


Teach a man to fish, he eats for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, you eat for a day. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.
— Ron Swanson (Parks and Rec)