User avatar

chellelynn

  • Art & Photography Re: Autumn.

    These are great! Autumn is my favorite season, and I think you captured it in these photos quite well. The last photo isn't showing up, so I can't comment on ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and white paintings

    1 - You got his hair dead on haha. Nicely done. I also like his eyebrows, his eyes, and the rose! As others have mentioned, I don't really like the ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Silent Hill photos

    Hey! Okay, these are so weird, I like them! Most of them anyways. I'm not going to comment on all of them, just a few :) So, my immediate thought ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My backyard

    Picture #1: Stunning picture! Absolutely stunning. Honestly, if this was blown up for a wall hanging, I would buy it. If the lens flare thing wasn't there, that is. For ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Love is the movement

    These photos are fabulous. The camera angle gives it a great effect. Of all three, I like the angle of the first best, yet the color of the second photo ...

    Dec 1, 2009


If you're paranoid that you're making your novel worse with each passing decision clap your hands
— Panikos