User avatar

chellelynn

  • Lounge, The Re: Blogging?

    I write a travel blog that you can feel free to check out. It's not for stories or anything, I've kind of turned my passion for writing into writing about ...

    Jul 13, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Help with a name

    I voted for Ren. Of the three, it's unique but at least an actual name. Rhode looks nice, but it's not nice sounding. And Sunshine? I'm sorry, but are you ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Blogs!

    Those are both really interesting! Matt, I've actually always been very interested in Buddhism. Lauren, I love your writing! I also think I might try out writing a poem every ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Blogs!

    I don't know if there is a topic like this yet. I was wondering whether anyone on here has personal blogs through blogspot or tumblr or anything else other than ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Here is me: In Amsterdam: In Paris: Infront of Arc de Triomphe:

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How to be Cool

    This was funny, but so not true at all. I was popular when I was in high school, but not many of those things are true about me. I have ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    you are all gorgeous! the beauty here is overwhelming!

    Sep 1, 2009


You have been de-shenaniganed.
— WaffleCat