User avatar

chellelynn

  • Art & Photography Re: Silent Hill photos

    Hey! Okay, these are so weird, I like them! Most of them anyways. I'm not going to comment on all of them, just a few :) So, my immediate thought ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My backyard

    Picture #1: Stunning picture! Absolutely stunning. Honestly, if this was blown up for a wall hanging, I would buy it. If the lens flare thing wasn't there, that is. For ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Love is the movement

    These photos are fabulous. The camera angle gives it a great effect. Of all three, I like the angle of the first best, yet the color of the second photo ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: depths of night

    Okay, so I haven't really gotten anywhere in this novel, at all. I wanted the beginning to be just like an average day of life before i get into the ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How to be Cool

    This was funny, but so not true at all. I was popular when I was in high school, but not many of those things are true about me. I have ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: a witch novel

    Oh man, the 1960 date was DEFINATELY a mistype on my part haha. I had actually meant to put 1690 as I'm debating whether it should be placed a few ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: a witch novel

    Haha okay, so that isn't exactly the title for the novel, but it's going to be about a witch so I figured it was fitting. I've been dying to write ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Research Re: Accents :)

    Hey there! I'm from Canada, I live in Alberta. This was actually really tough for me to think of, as I don't usually think of how my "accent" might differ ...

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    you are all gorgeous! the beauty here is overwhelming!

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: love

    I'm going to be a bit vague here, and not very technical since I don't know enough about poetry to do so. First off, I think it's a very cute ...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: A Splendid Agony

    Hello! So, to start this off I am terrible at writing and critiquing poetry, but I'm going to give it a go. As some people above said that they didn't ...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Novel Idea, HELP!

    I'm sorry to double post, but for anyone who is still interested or willing to share their opinions, I have figured out this much about The Agency: Founded over a ...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Waste Away With Me

    Beautifully written. I love the first stanza. The entire poem is extremely thoughtful and makes the reader think. About life, and truth, and whether or not life will move on ...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Novel Idea, HELP!

    Thanks, you both are helping me figure this out in my brain haha. I thought the exact same thing as you regarding them needing an actual reason to be trying ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there!

    I'll go take a look right away, thanks! Oh you danced too? That's awesome! I do ballet, contemporary, modern, jazz, hip hop and tap. Yaaah, dancing is pretty much my ...

    Aug 9, 2009


But answer me this: how can a story end happily if there is no love?
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane