User avatar

chellelynn

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ashamed

    I think this was done beautifully! I don't know anyone who is transgender, so I also don't know at all what it feels like to think this about yourself, but ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Autumn.

    These are great! Autumn is my favorite season, and I think you captured it in these photos quite well. The last photo isn't showing up, so I can't comment on ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and white paintings

    1 - You got his hair dead on haha. Nicely done. I also like his eyebrows, his eyes, and the rose! As others have mentioned, I don't really like the ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Alive

    This needs way more feeling. I feel like it was written in boredom, with not enough understanding of such a sensitive issue. Self mutilation affects millions of people, every single ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Caught in the Waves

    This is a very interesting piece of work. I really like the idea you have. The people above me have mentioned most of what I was thinking of saying anyways, ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Idea!!

    Hello! Great plot so far, it's very intriguing and makes the reader want to read more. I love the way you write, the way you use your words. Please, please, ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Sand That Falls, Chapter 1

    This isn't the actual title of the novel. It doesn't have one yet, actually, so I just used the Chapter One title instead. x. 001 The Sand That Falls The ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Only time-Chapter one

    I'm going to start by saying I'm right crap at reviews, which is why I never give them haha. But I'm bored and this one caught my eye. I really ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Dialogue?

    Thank you both so so so much! SaraAnne, you gave some very great advice that I definately intend on using haha and TalulahBelle, you definately gave me some much needed ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Dialogue?

    I'm not sure this is the place to put this question and if it isn't, feel free to move it! Basically, I really suck at writing dialogue. Actually, I'm reading ...

    Nov 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Here is me: In Amsterdam: In Paris: Infront of Arc de Triomphe:

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: possible story?

    This always happens to me. I have this desperate urge to write, I crave writing, and yet I cannot think of a single idea and thus, cannot write anything! I ...

    Sep 1, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: depths of night

    wow, Moriah, that was actually VERY helpful! I hadn't even noticed how I always use the same words twice in a sentence, which is strange since I can't stand that ...

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: depths of night

    thank you very much!

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: depths of night

    Really! Thank you so much! I'm sort of stuck at the moment though, as I'm not entirely sure of the best way to sort of "switch scenes." I wanted to ...

    Dec 2, 2009


If you steal property, you must report its fair market value...
— John Oliver