User avatar

cheez_burger

  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Aww, come on, Hoodie! Tell us more! Favorite color? What do you enjoy writing? How long have you been on the site? Post some more! Just hit the edit button ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Badges or Ranks?

    Voted...Sorry, Nate. I'm just not for the badge system. It'll make things a little more complicated for older YWS members who feel like the color system is home. ~Cheez_Burger~

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy!

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome Mat

    Haha! Kammie doesn't bite at all! Snoink...not so much! Have fun! ~Cheez_Burger~

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bon Jour

    Ah! Silence of the lambs=Scary!!!!!! (Very scary indeed!) I like rain too! :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I like elephants+aliens...can you tell? :D :xd: ~C

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new...

    Wow! I haven't been writing that long... By the way, is that you in the picture? You're pretty! I'm so excited to see some of your new pieces and help ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    Hello olivia! Welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll fit right in with us here...we're all writing junkies! *Hands cookie* I like playing the flute too, but I wouldn't consider ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there!

    I hope you have tons and tons of fun here! I think you'll get published! *hands cookie* Merry Christmas, by the way. I think you'll have a great time, and ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bon Jour

    Welcome to YWS Sammy! I hope you enjoy the site and find a ton of new adventures in stories and find new friends! Feel free to add me when you ...

    Dec 25, 2009


There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it.
— Christopher Darlington Morley