User avatar

cheez_burger

  • Lounge, The Re: Cheez's new website!

    Cheez here, and I've got a new website for you all to check out! It's not like YWS in the sense that you must check it frequently, but it IS ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I tattle on...ummmmm...I know this one...I tattle on RED, though she is no longer with us, she's still my sister and I loves her :)

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Biffle can makes you an avatar!!

    Okay... I like guitar, piano, music, and purple. Show me whatcha got!

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    Ahhh, yes. the good ol' yearbook. Well a few people I must point out... Aet Lindling: Wow! Every time the chat room is empty, you're there :xd: Thanks for keeping ...

    Jan 4, 2010


It is better to take what does not belong to you than to let it lie around neglected.
— Mark Twain