User avatar

cheez_burger

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    Hello olivia! Welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll fit right in with us here...we're all writing junkies! *Hands cookie* I like playing the flute too, but I wouldn't consider ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there!

    I hope you have tons and tons of fun here! I think you'll get published! *hands cookie* Merry Christmas, by the way. I think you'll have a great time, and ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bon Jour

    Welcome to YWS Sammy! I hope you enjoy the site and find a ton of new adventures in stories and find new friends! Feel free to add me when you ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Pandoras Box

    Wow. The way you portrayed these feelings running through the MC was great. But why did the MC kill her family? Was she holding a grudge against them? How did ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Warriors: Moonhigh Chapter 1 Part 2

    I stalked through the forest, crashing through fern clumps and Elder bushes, being scratched by branches of thorn patches, nettles, and brambles. Somehow, I had always found myself circling back ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Warriors: Moonhigh Chapter 1 Part 1

    Kittypets weren't respected by the Clans. We were often scared away, chased out, maybe the occasional wound or two from a vicious, bloodthirsty cat. My brother, Mason (preferably called Jango) ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Warriors: Moonhigh

    I stared at my brother's chest rise and fall, rise and fall, rise and fall. i scoffed at the Clans. Who did they think they were? Just because they had ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Kiss the Rain

    i enjoyed reading this wonderful peice. it is very expressive and you really let out your emotions :). i could hear your tone in my head as i read it. ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    very nice. i love it. good job! "tears thick like blood..." i like it! 8)

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Magic Kingdom Fireworks!

    beautiful. just beautiful

    Aug 9, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Kat's Carrousel of Reviews! {Le Catarin} Now Open!

    this is a very well written poem. i liked it! the way the words flowed was excellent, as were the discriptive words. Yiruma would have liked the way you were ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Kat's Carrousel of Reviews! {Le Catarin} Now Open!

    very nice. i love the way it flows and the way you were inspired to do it by Yiruma. this is a very well written poem and you used excellent ...

    Aug 8, 2009


I feel like it will be absolute hotdog water, but oh well. It's just a draft.
— Charm