User avatar

cheez_burger

  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Demon Book

    Hmm. Interesting the way you told this story, but may I ask what had become of the boy? Where did he go? And what do the sun and moon have ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Ode to Sunday Pancakes

    Ha! Cute! It reminds me of a sonnet I once read...I an't remember the name of it, but it was by Shel Silverstien and was about spaghetti. Anyway, you should ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Aww, come on, Hoodie! Tell us more! Favorite color? What do you enjoy writing? How long have you been on the site? Post some more! Just hit the edit button ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    Ahhh, yes. the good ol' yearbook. Well a few people I must point out... Aet Lindling: Wow! Every time the chat room is empty, you're there :xd: Thanks for keeping ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Badges or Ranks?

    Voted...Sorry, Nate. I'm just not for the badge system. It'll make things a little more complicated for older YWS members who feel like the color system is home. ~Cheez_Burger~

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy!

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Music (Part 2)

    Another great work! I must say though, you did repeat yourself when Jared asked for Alexis' name. You'll see :) I, again, am waiting to read the rest of this ...

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Hacking YWS - I

    Wow, Ellie! Great story plan! I absoloutely LOVE how this is going! I believe you should add some more people in chat the next time the MC logs in...or hacks ...

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome Mat

    Haha! Kammie doesn't bite at all! Snoink...not so much! Have fun! ~Cheez_Burger~

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Shift (Seeking Feedback)

    Wow! What a great prolouge! Is this your first piece? If so, then outstanding! I love the detains of you raking your claws down his arm! I can't wait to ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bon Jour

    Ah! Silence of the lambs=Scary!!!!!! (Very scary indeed!) I like rain too! :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I like elephants+aliens...can you tell? :D :xd: ~C

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Music (Part One)

    Wow. This is an excellent piece with such emotion, it made me cry, remembering how I learned to pley the guitar and piano with my grandfather. All I can say ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: First Blush: Prologue

    I agree! Going over the story a few times to check errors is something I've found very helpful in the past, and it also helps to see if you can ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Start of a Journey

    Holy Cow! You did a terrific job on this piece! I was very impressed with the way you portrayed the characters, and I picture the Dih as an overside Bear/Sloth ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new...

    Wow! I haven't been writing that long... By the way, is that you in the picture? You're pretty! I'm so excited to see some of your new pieces and help ...

    Dec 25, 2009


huh. didn't realize santa was a batman fan-
— Mageheart