User avatar

cheez_burger

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Hacking YWS - I

    Well Elli, here's how I hack facebook and such. Okay, start off with Alli trying to hack Nate's email and the security question pops up. Then, have Alli warm up ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Trent Aether and the Secrets of Mount Olympus (Chapter 1)

    I like it! In fact, I went to see that movie not to long ago...Very descriptive! Keep it up!! ~Cheez_Burger~

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I tattle on...ummmmm...I know this one...I tattle on RED, though she is no longer with us, she's still my sister and I loves her :)

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Biffle can makes you an avatar!!

    Okay... I like guitar, piano, music, and purple. Show me whatcha got!

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Unholy Masquerade

    I disagree EXTREMELY with this last post. You know, lots of poems DO take 10 minutes to write, I'm not saying all, but most do. So, the one part I ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: And Yet You Still Love Me.

    Very good job! I know exactly what this is like, and i see where you're coming from! Bravo! Encore! ~*Cheez_Burger*~

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The blue that colors heaven....

    You repeated notice a bit too much! Other than that, good work! ~*Cheez_Burger*~

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hidden Secrets

    I agree with the first post. The ryhme does sound a bit forced, and to me, it's hard to figure out what this poem is trying to portray. But, I ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Marmalade

    Marmalade jars - Pristine preserves, Containing my joy With solid glass curves

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: this is a poem about love

    Well, I'll try not to repeat what others have said, so I'll go with this: I disagree. With all of these punctuation errors that they say, I understand this completely. ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: werewolves/vampires chapter 2

    Ah! I can't read this! Divide it into chapters! It's to long! *runs away screaming

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Four Roses

    Oh, Hawkie! This is the most beautiful thing I've ever read! Bravo, bravo! Encore! ~Cheez_Burger~

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Love Isn't Always On Time

    Wow. I wonder what what the note said? Was it a suicide note? Was it a love note? You're killing me here! I liked the way you did the stanza...But ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: On saying good-bye

    Emotion. Tons and tons of it. I love it, the bitter tiny tangy tint of mystery in it. Wonderful :) :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: ~Cheez_Burger~

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Removed #8

    Hmm. I like the piece. I'm not going to repeat what others have said before, because I'm thinking the same, but the syllables don't exactly flow to gracefully...Perhaps you could ...

    Jan 9, 2010


coffee and writing is a superior duo
— LadyBug