User avatar

cheez_burger

  • Lounge, The Re: Cheez's new website!

    Cheez here, and I've got a new website for you all to check out! It's not like YWS in the sense that you must check it frequently, but it IS ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Isabelle

    Wow. I want to be an actor here!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheez!

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: How to Make a Photoshop Avvie

    Account inactive? Cheez!

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Art- Dinosaurs and Avatar. :P

    WOW! You're a great drawer? Did you draw your avatar (the one by your name :))? Cheez_Burger!

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: soulmate

    Awww! I get where you're going with it! However, the words and such are a bit off, but tweak that as you like. The rhyme scheme is hard to follow, ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Daydream

    Sorry, redo. I can tell you that it was beautifully written. I loved the way you wrote it, and I really want an0other one to feast my eyes upon!

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Daydream

    Speechless. That was brilliant. Do it again!! Cheez!

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Marmalade

    I just came back to read it again :)

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Music

    I couldn't have said it any better myself. Not at all. Nada. Cheez_Burger!

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: pressure

    Very nice! I don't want to repeat everyone, so you need to make a poem for ME to review first! Do it! NOW! Cheez_Burger!

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'll Wait

    Wow. I like it. It's like breathing. poetry comes very naturally to you! Bravo! Encore! Cheez_Burger!

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: !! Needs a name, the one I had didn't fit it

    Wow! This was a great poem, and I look very much forward to your works. Sadly, I have no comments on it, because other people beat me to it D: ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Darkness Comes With Many Foes

    Ain't that the truth.

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Slippery Sidewalks and Little Blue Boxes

    I really liked it! Very descriptive and wonderful plot! I look foreward to more of your work! ~Cheez_Burger~

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: That's So Edward

    AHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I laughed SO hard! This is Hilarious, especially for someone who's read it! You're a genius! Pure genius! ~Cheez_Burger~

    Feb 19, 2010


When a good man is hurt, all who would be called good must suffer with him.
— Euripides