User avatar

cheese9975

  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie!

    Welcome! The name's Shannon. American Idol, eh? I haven't watched it in a while but I'm curious about this new judge lady person... your thoughts? Anywhobblehobble, I'm sure you'll love ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Welcome, bloodforthepen17! Is there any other name you'd like to be called, or is that good? I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends, everyone here is super friendly. What kind ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here

    Hey hey hey! If you like to read books you've come to the right place, for sure! On this site you can not only find recommendations for new books, but ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: NEW to website

    Howdy-ho, friend! If you're into poetry I'm sure you'll feel right at home here, there are a ton of fantastic poets, not including myself, poetry is not my strongest point. ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ciao Tutti New-bie syndrome

    Hey there, the name's Shannon. Hopefully, spending some time on YWS will get your creative juices flowing and pick you up from that writer's block rut! You used to live ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey im new :D

    Welcome! My name is Shannon, it's great to see that people are spreading the word about YWS! I'm sure since you already have a friend on here you've got a ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings and Salutations

    Welcome, welcome! My name's Shannon! If you need anything or just want to strike up a conversation with somebody, don't hesitate to PM me! I'm sure you'll come to love ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from Scotland!

    Welcome! Scotland is a place I'd love to visit someday, it seems beautiful! YWS is so much fun, as you'll come to see, everyone is kind and welcoming! If you're ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: um hi

    Hello, hello! I'm sure you'll come to find that YWS is so much fun and so welcoming, just as I have. If you don't like for people to read your ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meet the newbies and all of you newbies meet us!

    First Name: Shannon Nickname: Shanno Favorite Color: Green Song: at the moment, middle management, bishop allen Food: Salsa Author: John Green Who inspires you: people who can rise above their ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there!

    Welcome, welcome, welcome! I'm sure you'll find that this is one of the greatest online communities one can ever stumble upon, just as I have. Everyone here is super friendly ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Howdy ho! Welcome! Everyone here is super nice, as I'm sure you'll find. Don't worry about not having completed much, neither have I. But posting stuff here serves as a ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a new member.

    Hi there, ImaginativeInsanity! Welcome to YWS! I'm Shannon. Or you can call me Salsa, as some people do. I'm sure you'll find that this is the nicest, funniest and most ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um...hi!

    Hey, welcome Rosalind! YWS is a lot bigger than it seems, I've been here for a few months and am still learning my way around. But, it's a lot of ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello there all. My name is Shannon, and I've come here because I really think that journalism is what I want to do with my life, and I think that ...

    Apr 24, 2008


Life’s disappointments are harder to take if you don’t know any swear words.
— Bill Watterson