User avatar

cheese9975

  • Welcome Mat Re: New here

    Hey there! If you love to read you've certainly come to the right place! I don't think there's anyone here who doesn't like to read, haha. What kind of things ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new!

    Welcome to our society of trained killers! I mean... writers. Young ones. I'm very lame, you should know this now, up front, it's better that way. Anyhoot... tell us about ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New

    Gladly! My name's Shannon. I'm sure you'll come to know your way around soon. But first, remember to stick to the rules 1)No chatspeak, we're too fancy for that. 2)Stick ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New in town.

    Welcome, Dustin! I'm sure you'll fit in well here. Just keep to the rules as Rosey said and you'll be golden! I'm fifteen too :). I'm sure some of the ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here...How do you make a signature?????

    Hey hey hello there! My name's Shannon. Sorry I'm a little late posting here... Anywhoot, go ahead and post your poems (be sure to do some reviewing first, though ;)) ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Now Playing

    I wish I could say I liked school! I don't. It's a sad, sad, place, full of scary, scary people. Not really, it's just very boring. Is this Joshua Randin ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: You think this torment is romantic?

    So, is it alright if we call you Amy, then? I'm sorry, your life seems kind of somber, hopefully we here can brighten things up for you a bit? You ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm so special! I have the word "the" in my name!

    Haha. This made me laugh. You're funny let's be beesssttt friends *girlish giggle*. I like Pablo for a girl, it emphasizes the idea that a woman can be feminine, yet ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Paradise

    Well, Dr. Paradise, that's very interesting. I'd like to inform you that we try and stick to two rules around here, 1) No chatspeak, we're too classy. 2) Keep the ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiiiiiiii. =]

    Hey, Rach! Welcome! Fantasy, eh? Good stuff there, good stuff. If you like art keep in mind we have forums where you can post your pictures, drawings, paintings, etc. Put ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hellooooo

    Hey hey! Welcome to YWS! Keep in mind those rules Rosey gave you and you'll be golden! It seems you'll fit right in here in no time, everybody's a little ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New on here

    Welcome, Madison! The name's Shannon. Just a couple of rules to keep in mind: 1) Avoid chatspeak. We are too fancy for that, and it makes many of our member's ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Roses and Unicorns

    I still play with play-doh now. Actually not really, but if we had some that wasn't really crusty and hidden in the basement for eight plus years I would. I ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New in 'town'

    Welcome to our society of trained killers... I mean... the young writer's society. If you love to kill... er, write, you've come to the right place! Get it... write, right... ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: "There was no possibility of taking a walk that day.&qu

    Welcome, welcome, Hannah! I can see that you're fitting it very well with everyone here already! I love Sara Bareilles too! She has a beautiful voice. You're friends book is ...

    Jan 22, 2009


Who knew Kansas City had its own branch of the Yakuza?
— Jason Sudeikis