User avatar

cheese9975

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Chat Grand Opening!

    I'll try to come, but there is a very large possibility that I will forget.

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: "Inspiration For Life"

    Welcome, welcome! I see that Rosey, being the beast that she is, has already given you the rules. If you've been around for a while, then I'm assuming that you ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Nueva (new in spanish)

    Welcome, I see you've already got the rundown so I'll leave it at that. But, I hope you find things easily and are able to get some good writing done! ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Care Bear has arrived!

    Welcome, welcome! I love your username, by the way. I just hope no Care Bears were harmed in the making. If you aren't much of a writer- don't sweat it! ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Er, hey there

    Hiya! Welcome, welcome, welcome! I see you've already been shown the rules. Don't worry, we let you off the first time with a warning, if you break 'em again we ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, Hello!

    Hey, Abby welcome! There are a ton of very good poets on this site, I'm sure you'll find a few people to discuss poet-y things with (poetry is not my ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm Samantha

    Hey, Samantha, it's nice to meet you! Just stick to the rules Rosey gave you and you'll be golden. Tell us about yourself? What kind of writing do you usually ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Welcome, Rachel. Here at YWS we have two main rules: 1) No chatspeak. We like proper English. 2) Keep the 2:1 ratio alive. For everyone one literary work you post, ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey from the Cullens

    Hey there and welcome. I see you've already gotten the rules, just try and stick to them! You like Twilight, eh? Well, most people here aren't too fond of it, ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: ahh

    Hey there, Mary! I know it probably seems a little tough to get around on here, but spend a little time on the site and you'll know it like the ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings! XD

    Hey there, and welcome! I can see you're already getting along well with Rosey! You like realistic fiction? Me too! That's mostly what I read, occasionally I pick some Sci-Fi ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just Joined

    Hey, Jazz! If you like writing and critiquing you'll fit in perfectly! Just stick to those rules Rosey laid out and we'll love you forever. Is that flyleaf in your ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Welcome! It's pretty easy to navigate yourself around the site once you spend a little time here. As long as you know the forums are for stuff like this, chit ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi im new here

    Hey, Pink, nice to meet you! You'll probably find plenty of people to review your work for you. As Rosey said, the "Will Review for Food" thread is a good ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: One Part Salsa, One Part Shanno

    What IS up, my homeskillets? As most of you know, I've been around for a while, but I've just become really active in the past few weeks. And, I have ...

    Jan 24, 2009


You cannot understand and disagree.
— P. D. Ouspensky