User avatar

cheese9975

  • Writing Tips Re: Who's running the show?

    I wouldn't be a good person to give advice here, but all I can say is that as a reader, if I'm beginning to get frustrated because things aren't working ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Dialogue/Conjunctions

    I posted a story today, I usually post my things pretty spur the moment before I loose steam on them, so it needed a lot of work. Anywhoot, someone reviewed ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: On posting a long-ish story...

    Thanks for the advice, you guys! Helps a ton!

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: On posting a long-ish story...

    Okey doke... so a lot of the stories I write are not exactly short stories, but not novels either. So, I was wondering, do you guys prefer to read/review a ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Struggling.... very much so

    I feel for you! I'm kind of in the same place right now. I've got a couple stories I'm writing, but the ideas aren't coming and the stories aren't getting ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Odd way of writing

    What I've been doing is writing the story from start to finish, but then if I think of another part that's far off, occasionally I'll write that, so that I ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Try writing while half-asleep

    Yeah, inspiration usually comes for me when I'm JUST about to fall asleep...it's fun times.

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: so you want to be a writer?

    I have to say, I was slightly insulted by this. I mean, yes, don't do it for greedy reasons. But I have to sit down and dedicate a large amount ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: a little help, if you will?

    Hey, everyone. I'm writing a story, "Who would've thought?" and I posted the first two parts, but I really appreciate some feedback if anyone had a little extra time on ...

    Jul 27, 2008


You can not put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator.
— alliyah