User avatar

cheese9975

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Please Help!

    Ok- here's my advice: You keep mentioning Marley & Me. Go with that, but not exactly. Write the story in a dog's point of view as they watch their master ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I'm a first-timer. A NaNo virgin, if you will. I hope I can actually finish the novel without giving up halfway through due to busyness. Hopefully I will stay strong, ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: What's the weirdest book you've ever read?

    When I first read "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" I thought it was pretty weird. But now thinking back on it, I've slowly fallen in love with it. :) ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Breaking Dawn

    Edward? What happened? He just didn't even seem like Edward to me anymore, most of the time. Exactly! I felt like his character changed completely, and the chemistry wasn't the ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Breaking Dawn

    Hahaha, yes, I definitely did! Jacob and Rosalie fighting was one of the best parts.

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Breaking Dawn

    I think everyone's already said pretty much everything I felt about the book...but too bad, I'm gunna say it allll again! I found Breaking Dawn to be very disappointing. I ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Big Bad Bear

    Oh my goodness, it's brilliance!! It really looks like a bear, and I love the position it's legs are, that makes it more realistic, I think. I love that you ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Nursery picture

    cuuute! I love babies. But, of course, who doesn't?

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: A few pieces of mine

    Wow! These are all fantastic! My favorite is the one of the crane, his neck and beak are fantastic. The horse and the mini cooper are also very impressive, I ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Watercolor Sketches

    These are ALL beautiful. This only makes me more envious of the people who have artistic ability, I posses none. Your colors are beautiful, and I love that you your ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Igor Karkaroff

    woowww..i like. aww, this makes me miss harry potter! i have the itch to reread it again..

    Jun 10, 2008


Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?
— Obi-Wan Kenobi