User avatar

cheese9975

  • Lounge, The Re: Blogging Tips?

    A good place to start blogging is right here on YWS! Just go to "blogs" and then "my blog" and you can get things started from there, it's pretty self ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you think...

    Do you think it's harder for men to write about women or women to write about men? I'm a girl, and I don't think it's particularly difficult to write a ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you know anyone famous?

    Not really. My dad has met Craig Biggio though, famous Astros player, been to his house, I believe. I'm also somehow connected to Susan Surandon? I believe she is my ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The NoteBook (Movie)

    Ohh, Ilove that movie! What girl wouldn't? I've only seen it a few times, but the first time I did cry a little bit, hehehe. It's so cute, I love ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: hey there, partner!

    ;) thanks you guys!

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 2008 Beijing Olympics

    Yea, saw it. Niice. "We are going to crush them." Haha, France. Haha. "Did you mean: French (Olympic) defeats?" hehehehe exactlyy

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 2008 Beijing Olympics

    Who saw the men's swimming relay? I was literally on my feet screaming when the USA began pulling out in front of France! Me too! I was just about to ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: hey there, partner!

    Hey, everybody. I've been on the site since April, and I still feel like I haven't gotten to know anybody yet. So...hey! What's up? ;) Shannon

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 2008 Beijing Olympics

    I agree, the opening ceremony was spectacular. But my dad ruined it for me by going on and on and on about the Chinese government, a speech I have already ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you overuse words?

    Wow, wow, wow! This is awesome, thanks so much! I did mine, and it looks kind of funny. I had an IM conversation (I used my story, Who Would've Thought--heres ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Would you pay to remove ads?

    I definatley would not want to pay to get rid of ads. The YWS ads are not very prominent, either, they are easily ignored. I think that this should stay ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Colleges For Writers

    wow, guys. I've been reading these and it's all really great advice. i've still got a year or two before I REALLY begin to think hard about college, but I'm ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Let's just talk...

    hello, there! i'm glad to hear what you say about the group of people here. I just discovered the sight a couple of days ago, and I haven't gotten a ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: 20 Questions

    are they popular in the US?

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: the office tonight!

    Im psyched for the office tonight, its my favorite show, and I cannot wait for some more great Jim and Pam stuff like last week. anyone else?

    Apr 24, 2008


The quote generator! That's a genius idea.
— Necromancer14