User avatar

cheese9975

  • Lounge, The Re: 30 Rock

    It really has! I haven't seen the whole thing either but I've been cracking up at it. New episode tonight! *squee!*

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Short, long dark hair, pretty eyes, wears colorful clothing. Haha, I bet I am so wrong. -_-

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 30 Rock

    So... anyone watch? I just began with this season that's airing now... the third, I believe, and it is HILARIOUS. So then I went out and bought the first season ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The office

    Ahh! I always tell my brother that I'm faster than 90% of all snakes, and he doesn't get it all, the confused look on his face is priceless.

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Music suggestions?

    The Maine: These guys are awesome! I instantly fell in love with them when I heard their cover of Akon's I Wanna Love You . I know that sounds wierd, ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Music suggestions?

    Yay, I love recommending music! I have a really... strange and varied taste in music. You've got some great suggestions so far... especially Regina Spektor... love her! If you want ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emoticons

    Can I just ask why this is in non-fiction and not in the lounge? If you put this into an essay it could be interesting... haha *resists urge to insert ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Coolest T-Shirts Ever!

    You guys! Threadless = love! Check it outtt. http://www.threadless.com?streetteam=Salsashanno There are seriously like 876807698769876 shirts on here that I am in love with. Plus, its lots o' fun to g

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you currently reading?

    Atonement, it's beautiful, I loves it.

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Nim's Island

    I guess I should see it then, huh? I read the book in like fourth grade and really liked it, but I have no idea what it was about.

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The office

    wow. just realized this was first posted in 06. how is this at the top of the page, then? confuzzled.

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The office

    The Office is amazing. Jim Halpert is my secret lover, the season premiere blew my mind. But it wasn't on this week because of the debate...*mumbles* stupid Sarah Palin...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What Gender Is Your Browsing History?

    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 69% Likelihood of you being MALE is 31% niiice. I always knew thirty one percent of me wasn't female. It was the same thirty ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    Steady As She Goes in your pants Beautiful Day in your pants Summer Girls in your pants Hands in your pants hehe. did you get this from the vlogbrothers on ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you think...

    Oh, and girls like shoes and designer clothes more than guys. :D hahaha, true that. :wink:

    Aug 23, 2008


Everything in the universe has a rhythm, everything dances.
— Maya Angelou