-
Re: How Have you Changed YWS?
You totally ripped off my question! Just kidding... I love it. I guess you could say that I contributed to YWS by asking that question... which made you ask this ...
Apr 18, 2009 -
Re: How has YWS changed you?
I've been on YWS for almost a year now... *squee!* time has flown, and although I'm not always around I love you guys. I know YWS has improved my writing ...
Apr 16, 2009 -
Re: Slumdog Millionaire?!
It was so good! I am in love with Dev Patel.
Apr 16, 2009 -
Re: The office
In an attempt to bring this thread to life... (Spoilers ahead if you haven't seen recent episodes...) What do y'all think of the recent developments? I'm shocked! I'm really afraid ...
Apr 15, 2009 -
Re: Report a good member!
June-- you truly are AMAZING. I'm so glad to have met you. -Shannon (P.S.- You're handwriting is beautiful, not awful! I'm jealous!)
Apr 15, 2009 -
Re: Celebrity Crushes? *giggle giggle*
Tom Cruise? Really, Lily? He seems a little creepy lately. But, hey whatever floats your boat, sister. And PAT KIRSCH?!?! I have one thing to say to that, Chupatoasta, YOU'RE ...
Feb 9, 2009 -
Re: Celebrity Crushes? *giggle giggle*
Yeah, DiCaprio is gorgeous in the Titanic days, but he hasn't aged too gracefully. I mean, he's still a good looking guy, but it's just not the sammee. *sigh* And, ...
Feb 7, 2009 -
Re: Celebrity Crushes? *giggle giggle*
I don't want to be too much of a stereotypical teenage girl here but... celebrity crushes? Anyone? Right now I have to say James Franco. I saw a picture of ...
Feb 6, 2009 -
Re: Geek Moments
Haha, these are great ones you guys. I have a cousin who is the same age as me, same school, same grade, we don't get along super well. Long story ...
Jan 26, 2009 -
Re: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Yes! That scene was fantastic! I agree it could've been shortened, but I still enjoyed it. The day I saw it I was kind of in the mood for that ...
Jan 24, 2009 -
Re: Randomness within Randomness
Hey, my name is on there twice! Look at me! I'm famous!!
Jan 23, 2009 -
Re: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Yeah, the ending was really good. It definitely got better as it went it along, and it started off really well so that's saying something.
Jan 23, 2009 -
Re: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
I saw it too! I thought it was brilliant. And, I agree, I never really was into Brad Pitt before, if you know what I mean ;), because he's older ...
Jan 23, 2009 -
Re: Presidential Inauguration
I love Obama. And I know that some people are rolling their eyes reading this because they say everyone's treating him like the messiah, blah blah blah. But, guess what, ...
Jan 22, 2009 -
Re: 30 Rock
The Office, of course, that goes without saying XD. That hour of The Office/30 Rock is sometimes the best one of my week. Is that sad?
Jan 22, 2009
