User avatar

cheese9975

  • General Articles Re: Diary of a Seventh grade Girl

    Just as everyone else has said, you may want to avert your attention to a blog, that would be more fitting for this sort of thing. However, if you wanted ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emoticons

    Can I just ask why this is in non-fiction and not in the lounge? If you put this into an essay it could be interesting... haha *resists urge to insert ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Believing is just the beginning

    Howdy! Okay, so I really like the idea behind this piece, I found a couple quick grammatical fixes, but besides that the only suggestion I have is trying to exclude ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Autism, Tourette's OCD: A Misunderstood Truth

    Hey, there! I'm Shannon. I really liked you're piece, one of my best friends has a mild case of OCD, and I have a classmate with Autism who has touched ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: In A Year

    I like this work. It is thought-provoking. The world My world Is rocked back and forth. (I like this line. It works well with the rest of the poem, suggesting ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: In A Year

    In a year. The world My world If you say "the" world you can't say that this is your world... Or put a comma.. Is rocked back and forth. World---forth--->not ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I Love You, Lame-o

    Thank you all for your reviews! I've edited it a little bit, but I think I've got to really do some work to add in more sensory details. Thanks again ...

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: In A Year

    In a year. The world My world Is rocked back and forth. Death approaches closer For a friend of mine But which one? Is that the point? Will it not ...

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I Drew a Smiley on my Knee

    Okay, I liked it. The whole thing was cute and quirky-- just how I like my poetry! The only thing I have a problem with is that last paragraph, it ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I Love You, Lame-o

    Tell me what you think, I'm not much of a poet so I'd like some feedback! The party was loud. My head was silent. The faces were unfamiliar But when ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: When you smile

    This was really cute. I never know what to say when reviewing poetry, because I think it's really just up to the poet, and I didn't see anything stand out ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Life as a Ninth Grader (and on)

    Okay, I know this sounds harsh, but this seems like it needs a lot of work. I only read the first few paragraphs, and everything was SO repetitive. I advise ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses...

    no rush, just would like some feedback! muchas gracias -Shannon

    Oct 24, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need a review? Well, I love doing them!

    nothing urgent, just would like some feedback. graciass! shannon

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Coolest T-Shirts Ever!

    You guys! Threadless = love! Check it outtt. http://www.threadless.com?streetteam=Salsashanno There are seriously like 876807698769876 shirts on here that I am in love with. Plus, its lots o' fun to g

    Oct 23, 2008


I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
— Flannery O'Connor