User avatar

cheese9975

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having four stars.

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: NEW to website

    Howdy-ho, friend! If you're into poetry I'm sure you'll feel right at home here, there are a ton of fantastic poets, not including myself, poetry is not my strongest point. ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ciao Tutti New-bie syndrome

    Hey there, the name's Shannon. Hopefully, spending some time on YWS will get your creative juices flowing and pick you up from that writer's block rut! You used to live ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The office

    Ahh! I always tell my brother that I'm faster than 90% of all snakes, and he doesn't get it all, the confused look on his face is priceless.

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Music suggestions?

    The Maine: These guys are awesome! I instantly fell in love with them when I heard their cover of Akon's I Wanna Love You . I know that sounds wierd, ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Music suggestions?

    Yay, I love recommending music! I have a really... strange and varied taste in music. You've got some great suggestions so far... especially Regina Spektor... love her! If you want ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Unhappily Ever After

    Okay, this was kind of confusing. Is this story specifically about Cinderella? Or is it just a Cinderella-esque character? Is this what happens after the fairytale ends? Why are they ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitled

    Okey doke, this was a FANTASTIC start. It was really descriptive and you did a great job of showing and not telling, ;). You mentioned the city was kind of ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Prologue: Killer (edited)

    This is far from sucking, my friend! "No!" she choked. Tears began streaming down her face. She fell to the floor, sobs racking her body. Love the description! A long ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey im new :D

    Welcome! My name is Shannon, it's great to see that people are spreading the word about YWS! I'm sure since you already have a friend on here you've got a ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings and Salutations

    Welcome, welcome! My name's Shannon! If you need anything or just want to strike up a conversation with somebody, don't hesitate to PM me! I'm sure you'll come to love ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from Scotland!

    Welcome! Scotland is a place I'd love to visit someday, it seems beautiful! YWS is so much fun, as you'll come to see, everyone is kind and welcoming! If you're ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: um hi

    Hello, hello! I'm sure you'll come to find that YWS is so much fun and so welcoming, just as I have. If you don't like for people to read your ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Let's Paint the Roses Red

    This was so cute, I really enjoyed it. I love stories set in New York, and the whole thing had such great flow. I'll have to go check out the ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: a sad reunion

    VERY interesting concept! I'm intrigued! Just a few little things to fix... The birds sing in their harmony. The sun fills the first days of spring. Flowers bloom. The insects ...

    Jan 16, 2009


I hope I’ve never been quoted, tbh
— paigey