-
Re: Paradise
Well, Dr. Paradise, that's very interesting. I'd like to inform you that we try and stick to two rules around here, 1) No chatspeak, we're too classy. 2) Keep the ...
Jan 22, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Short, long dark hair, pretty eyes, wears colorful clothing. Haha, I bet I am so wrong. -_-
Jan 22, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned because you're just jealous of it's amazingness.
Jan 22, 2009 -
Re: 30 Rock
So... anyone watch? I just began with this season that's airing now... the third, I believe, and it is HILARIOUS. So then I went out and bought the first season ...
Jan 22, 2009 -
Re: Hiiiiiiii. =]
Hey, Rach! Welcome! Fantasy, eh? Good stuff there, good stuff. If you like art keep in mind we have forums where you can post your pictures, drawings, paintings, etc. Put ...
Jan 22, 2009 -
Re: Hellooooo
Hey hey! Welcome to YWS! Keep in mind those rules Rosey gave you and you'll be golden! It seems you'll fit right in here in no time, everybody's a little ...
Jan 22, 2009 -
Re: New on here
Welcome, Madison! The name's Shannon. Just a couple of rules to keep in mind: 1) Avoid chatspeak. We are too fancy for that, and it makes many of our member's ...
Jan 22, 2009 -
Re: Breaking Dawn Parody
This made my day. I love, "Just keep walking." So good. This had me cracking up. Well done, my friend!
Jan 22, 2009 -
Re: Roses and Unicorns
I still play with play-doh now. Actually not really, but if we had some that wasn't really crusty and hidden in the basement for eight plus years I would. I ...
Jan 22, 2009 -
Re: New in 'town'
Welcome to our society of trained killers... I mean... the young writer's society. If you love to kill... er, write, you've come to the right place! Get it... write, right... ...
Jan 22, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for using confusing emoticons.
Jan 22, 2009 -
Re: "There was no possibility of taking a walk that day.&qu
Welcome, welcome, Hannah! I can see that you're fitting it very well with everyone here already! I love Sara Bareilles too! She has a beautiful voice. You're friends book is ...
Jan 22, 2009 -
Re: Newbie!
Welcome! The name's Shannon. American Idol, eh? I haven't watched it in a while but I'm curious about this new judge lady person... your thoughts? Anywhobblehobble, I'm sure you'll love ...
Jan 21, 2009 -
Re: Welcome New Members! [2]
Welcome, bloodforthepen17! Is there any other name you'd like to be called, or is that good? I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends, everyone here is super friendly. What kind ...
Jan 21, 2009 -
Re: New Here
Hey hey hey! If you like to read books you've come to the right place, for sure! On this site you can not only find recommendations for new books, but ...
Jan 21, 2009
