User avatar

cheese9975

  • Lounge, The Re: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

    Yeah, the ending was really good. It definitely got better as it went it along, and it started off really well so that's saying something.

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

    I saw it too! I thought it was brilliant. And, I agree, I never really was into Brad Pitt before, if you know what I mean ;), because he's older ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New in town.

    Welcome, Dustin! I'm sure you'll fit in well here. Just keep to the rules as Rosey said and you'll be golden! I'm fifteen too :). I'm sure some of the ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here...How do you make a signature?????

    Hey hey hello there! My name's Shannon. Sorry I'm a little late posting here... Anywhoot, go ahead and post your poems (be sure to do some reviewing first, though ;)) ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: So Wrong But So Right

    Chapter 1: Confessions Dear Diary, I'm 14 years old and a freshman at Parkway South. I don't really have replace much with many, and loose the really friends, just a ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: On posting a long-ish story...

    Thanks for the advice, you guys! Helps a ton!

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: On posting a long-ish story...

    Okey doke... so a lot of the stories I write are not exactly short stories, but not novels either. So, I was wondering, do you guys prefer to read/review a ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Now Playing

    I wish I could say I liked school! I don't. It's a sad, sad, place, full of scary, scary people. Not really, it's just very boring. Is this Joshua Randin ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: You think this torment is romantic?

    So, is it alright if we call you Amy, then? I'm sorry, your life seems kind of somber, hopefully we here can brighten things up for you a bit? You ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Presidential Inauguration

    I love Obama. And I know that some people are rolling their eyes reading this because they say everyone's treating him like the messiah, blah blah blah. But, guess what, ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 30 Rock

    The Office, of course, that goes without saying XD. That hour of The Office/30 Rock is sometimes the best one of my week. Is that sad?

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm so special! I have the word "the" in my name!

    Haha. This made me laugh. You're funny let's be beesssttt friends *girlish giggle*. I like Pablo for a girl, it emphasizes the idea that a woman can be feminine, yet ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Little Green Men

    Little Green Men It all started on my fourteenth birthday. I usually opened my eyes slowly, letting them adjust gradually to the light that shone brightly through my half-opened window. ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having only 31 reviews.

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 30 Rock

    It really has! I haven't seen the whole thing either but I've been cracking up at it. New episode tonight! *squee!*

    Jan 22, 2009


The world is your oyster. Well, it’s my oyster, but you can have some of it.
— Feltrix