User avatar

cheese9975

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Beauty

    This was beautiful! If I really like something, then I find myself absorbed into the story and unable to take a step back and find mistakes, so, none found here ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New here

    Hey there! If you love to read you've certainly come to the right place! I don't think there's anyone here who doesn't like to read, haha. What kind of things ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new!

    Welcome to our society of trained killers! I mean... writers. Young ones. I'm very lame, you should know this now, up front, it's better that way. Anyhoot... tell us about ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: "Ballerina" The first Chapter (edited)

    Phew! Finally got around to finishing reviewing this for you... sorry! The lights dimmed in the Palace Garner Opera house, all the talking from the gentlemen and high class ladies, ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Who's running the show?

    I wouldn't be a good person to give advice here, but all I can say is that as a reader, if I'm beginning to get frustrated because things aren't working ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New

    Gladly! My name's Shannon. I'm sure you'll come to know your way around soon. But first, remember to stick to the rules 1)No chatspeak, we're too fancy for that. 2)Stick ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Dialogue/Conjunctions

    I posted a story today, I usually post my things pretty spur the moment before I loose steam on them, so it needed a lot of work. Anywhoot, someone reviewed ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Untitled Chapter 2

    During my long, wet walk home, all I could do was think about those awful things I had said to Sarah. Everytime I was close to forgetting it, I would ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: So Wrong But So Right Chapter 2

    Okay, I liked this! It's moving along nicely! Emma Buzz! My alarm clock sounded at exactly seven a.m. telling me to get up and get ready for my first day ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for being the third person to comment on my avvie in this thread.

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Untitled Chapter 1

    Feel free to give me some title suggestions, as well, I desperately need them! The orange soda we drank that day wasn’t cold enough. I know how much she liked ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having Twilight in your signature.

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Randomness within Randomness

    Hey, my name is on there twice! Look at me! I'm famous!!

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The universe on top of me

    Hey, Luciano! So, I really liked this. The Spanish was absolutely beautiful! The English one is great as well, but I just thought that after the first "universe on top ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having horses caressing each other on your avatar!

    Jan 23, 2009


Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna lay down and become a tomato for a while.
— RokitaVivi