User avatar

cheese9975

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Broken-IN-love.

    this was beautiful, i truly enjoyed it. im awful at reviewing poetry, so thats all i have to say!

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: It's Like This...

    I can imagine her, breathing in your scent of wintergreen and smoke, entwining her fingers painted red in your curly black hair as you sway back and forth to the ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • General Articles Re: A day in my house (true story)

    it was cute, i liked it! but it was a little bit confusing. i think it would have been better to add in something about being one of eight in ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • General Articles Re: An ode to sarcasm

    it was nice, but it sounded more like a blog post. the end was especially confusing, you have to be born into it, but you haven't always been sarcastic? are ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Faded Love, Not Jeans

    ok, here's what i think. it was nice, but that was it..nice. i think it would be better off in poetry than fiction, perhaps? but, i could see it working ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Five Bars in Rome: Letter to an American Soldier

    this was such a beautiful story, it was so full of emotion. the part that hit me hardest was in the letter, talking about how she set aside the workboots. ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Crazy Little Thing I

    my gooodness!!! that was fantastic. it was compelling, you wanted to see what was going to happen, i was afraid he was going to rape her! haha, but it was ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Becca....

    oh, my goodnes, i LOVE it. your descriptions were so fantastic, and there was a lot of emotion that definatley made it seem real. good for you, sista!

    Jun 10, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Anticipation

    ohh, yay. this gave me a chance to remember the good times..sigh. i remember when it came out that i wanted to read it, but i would have waited longer ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • General Articles Re: SAA: Sexually Abused Anonymous: A Memoir

    wow, I am so sorry. It must take so much courage to write this. I wish you all the best and hope that things only get better and easier for ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Colleges For Writers

    wow, guys. I've been reading these and it's all really great advice. i've still got a year or two before I REALLY begin to think hard about college, but I'm ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Let's just talk...

    hello, there! i'm glad to hear what you say about the group of people here. I just discovered the sight a couple of days ago, and I haven't gotten a ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: 20 Questions

    are they popular in the US?

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: the office tonight!

    Im psyched for the office tonight, its my favorite show, and I cannot wait for some more great Jim and Pam stuff like last week. anyone else?

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello there all. My name is Shannon, and I've come here because I really think that journalism is what I want to do with my life, and I think that ...

    Apr 24, 2008


People ask if I ever experience writer's block and I just have to laugh... that's my default position.
— Aaron Sorkin