User avatar

cheese9975

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Strangers' Meeting

    I hate to be negative with my reviews, but this could use a little work. It's not entirely poetic, and it's very choppy and lacks that natural flow that is ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: popularity

    Okay, so I thought this was really cool. It's not deep and poetic, with metaphors and and beautiful descriptions, but still, I like it. Poetry doesn't always have to be ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Lover's Knot

    wow, this is so great! you phrased it wonderfully, i love that first opening stanza, it really tied me in. the only mistake i noticed was the "her" when it ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A hand takes yours

    i love this! so creative and genuine. it flowed wonderfully, and i was almost sad that was all there was too it. I especially loved how you closed the poem. ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Thank You

    fantastic job! this poem had a great flow, and it was descriptive of your, or the speakers feelings, I could easily understand the message you were relaying. This part was ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: She Told Me

    Wow, this was a beautiful peice of poetry, your descriptions are fantastic, particularly the bit about the orchard, but it all was truly phenomenal. I envy you, I'm an awful ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • General Articles Re: In An Instant

    This was fantastic, I could really understand how you felt, or how the MC felt (was this a true story?). Your descriptions helped me understand the confusion, the anger, and ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Letter

    I really liked this, it was sweet and honest, which I always like. Good for you, writing a novel! I would say keep going, from this little bit it seems ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Cooties

    Okay, so I pretty much love this. I can totally relate to this, except I knew the guy was a complete jerk..but he commanded my life anyway. He knew I ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Tangled Up In Blue

    That was one of the best peices of writing I've read in months. It was seriously amazing. I'm a little bit bummed Ash and Cal didn't end up together, but ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Obsession Much?

    So, in order to be considered for the school newspaper, we had to right a little paper. I figured if I had to do it, I might as well enjoy ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Igor Karkaroff

    woowww..i like. aww, this makes me miss harry potter! i have the itch to reread it again..

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Tangled Up In Blue

    wow, wow, wow. this was fantastic. im totally going onto read part two, it was phenomenal.

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: deleted

    I literally just threw this together in an hour, so reviews, pretty please? I know that it's probably not the greatest, but my editing skills are horrendous. Also, this (or ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: deleted

    i resubmitted this, check to portfolio for "who would've thought"

    Jun 10, 2008


One who sits between two chairs may easily fall down.
— Proverb from Romania and Russia