User avatar

cheese9975

  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews greatly appreciated!

    I could really use some help. I'm struggling with it, a lot. It's a little cheesy, but I'm trying to move past that. Anyone who is willing to give me ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: a little help, if you will?

    Hey, everyone. I'm writing a story, "Who would've thought?" and I posted the first two parts, but I really appreciate some feedback if anyone had a little extra time on ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Big Bad Bear

    Oh my goodness, it's brilliance!! It really looks like a bear, and I love the position it's legs are, that makes it more realistic, I think. I love that you ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Nursery picture

    cuuute! I love babies. But, of course, who doesn't?

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: A few pieces of mine

    Wow! These are all fantastic! My favorite is the one of the crane, his neck and beak are fantastic. The horse and the mini cooper are also very impressive, I ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Watercolor Sketches

    These are ALL beautiful. This only makes me more envious of the people who have artistic ability, I posses none. Your colors are beautiful, and I love that you your ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

    Although this was beautifully written, I was left feeling very confused. It lacks a plot, and the story changes drastically from the beginning to the end, and it's very short ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Peyton Lysander

    Let me start off my saying that this was a phenomenal piece and probably one of the best I've read on this site in a while. Your descriptions were amazing, ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Oliver; unexplainable.

    Everyone has already mentioned that this resembles the Twilight series, you get the picture, but that's what I was reminded of the whole time reading it. But, anyway, I really ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Who Would've Thought? 2

    Once I entered the front room again, Kate had already moved to the other side of the table, I think she could tell that I didn’t want to talk to ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: In the Moments After...

    Wow, this is super cute! I love Ron and Hermione, and I was a little bit disappointed that we didn't get to see more of their relationship in book 7, ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Would you pay to remove ads?

    I definatley would not want to pay to get rid of ads. The YWS ads are not very prominent, either, they are easily ignored. I think that this should stay ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Who Would've Thought? 1

    Done a lot of tweeking here, it's pretty different from when I first posted it. As always, I'd love some reviews! As my favorite song danced out of the stereo, ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • General Articles Re: A lack of opportunities in electronic journalism for teens.

    This was great! I totally agree, I live in the US, though, but I feel for your troubles across the pond! I would really, really, REALLY love to be a ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Sundress

    Alrighty, so, I thought this was really a great poem, but I have one problem. It seems like your going with a certian rhyme and rythm (did I spell that ...

    Jun 12, 2008


It's been many years since I had such an exemplary vegetable.
— Mr Collins, Pride and Prejudice