User avatar

cheese9975

  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (1)

    This is a good introduction to a story. It left me wanting to read more ;). If you wanted to make it longer, you could add in more about the ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: (Revised) confusion.

    This poem was beautifully written. It was honest and true, and displayed a theme that anyone and everyone can relate to, we've all felt it at some point. The first ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the sounds of my summer.

    Wow, wow, wow! I loved this, loved this, loved this! It's flawlessly written, and has left me in awe. There are few things I love more than a poem with ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Your Brain

    This was clever and witty, and it had a beautiful flow. Well done! This poem was unique, and I'm sure there is nothing like it out there. As I see ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Here Without You

    I really loved this! It was the perfect length, you described the characters thoughts and feelings very well, I thought that it really stayed true to the characters, and the ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um...hi!

    Hey, welcome Rosalind! YWS is a lot bigger than it seems, I've been here for a few months and am still learning my way around. But, it's a lot of ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Breaking Dawn

    Hahaha, yes, I definitely did! Jacob and Rosalie fighting was one of the best parts.

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Breaking Dawn

    I think everyone's already said pretty much everything I felt about the book...but too bad, I'm gunna say it allll again! I found Breaking Dawn to be very disappointing. I ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: deleted

    deleted.

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you overuse words?

    Wow, wow, wow! This is awesome, thanks so much! I did mine, and it looks kind of funny. I had an IM conversation (I used my story, Who Would've Thought--heres ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Try writing while half-asleep

    Yeah, inspiration usually comes for me when I'm JUST about to fall asleep...it's fun times.

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: so you want to be a writer?

    I have to say, I was slightly insulted by this. I mean, yes, don't do it for greedy reasons. But I have to sit down and dedicate a large amount ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for using an emoticon

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Who Would've Thought? 3

    Reviews are GREATLY appreciated! Part Three: A few times I tried to meet Kyle and a few of his friends at a party, and he tried to hang out with ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critiques all around!

    Oh, please, oh please, rip me to shreds! If you're up to it, it needs a lot of work: Part one: Part two: Part three: If you could get around ...

    Aug 4, 2008


Turn your demons into art, your shadow into a friend, your fear into fuel, your failures into teachers, your weaknesses into reasons to keep fighting. Don’t waste your pain. Recycle your heart.
— Andréa Balt