User avatar

cheese9975

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Welcome, Rachel. Here at YWS we have two main rules: 1) No chatspeak. We like proper English. 2) Keep the 2:1 ratio alive. For everyone one literary work you post, ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey from the Cullens

    Hey there and welcome. I see you've already gotten the rules, just try and stick to them! You like Twilight, eh? Well, most people here aren't too fond of it, ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: ahh

    Hey there, Mary! I know it probably seems a little tough to get around on here, but spend a little time on the site and you'll know it like the ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Please Help!

    Ok- here's my advice: You keep mentioning Marley & Me. Go with that, but not exactly. Write the story in a dog's point of view as they watch their master ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Geek Moments

    Haha, these are great ones you guys. I have a cousin who is the same age as me, same school, same grade, we don't get along super well. Long story ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    True. The user below me doesn't brush their teeth regularly.

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Gentleman's Club ~ Prologue

    Ohh, this was good, Merry! You can really explain things well, I'm not so good with that and find myself often relying on dialogue. I'm glad I came back to ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • General Articles Re: On the Road of India

    Hiya! My name's Shannon, I'll be reviewing your piece. I'm just going to stick any comments/suggested changes in bold right in the text, okay? If they're changes as opposed to ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Gentleman's Club ~ One

    Hellooo. I'm going to put any suggested changes/comments in bold, alrighty? Chapter One In the early 1800s a group of young men, decided that they needed more in life. A ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings! XD

    Hey there, and welcome! I can see you're already getting along well with Rosey! You like realistic fiction? Me too! That's mostly what I read, occasionally I pick some Sci-Fi ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just Joined

    Hey, Jazz! If you like writing and critiquing you'll fit in perfectly! Just stick to those rules Rosey laid out and we'll love you forever. Is that flyleaf in your ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Welcome! It's pretty easy to navigate yourself around the site once you spend a little time here. As long as you know the forums are for stuff like this, chit ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi im new here

    Hey, Pink, nice to meet you! You'll probably find plenty of people to review your work for you. As Rosey said, the "Will Review for Food" thread is a good ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: One Part Salsa, One Part Shanno

    What IS up, my homeskillets? As most of you know, I've been around for a while, but I've just become really active in the past few weeks. And, I have ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

    Yes! That scene was fantastic! I agree it could've been shortened, but I still enjoyed it. The day I saw it I was kind of in the mood for that ...

    Jan 24, 2009


Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
— Martin Luther King Jr.