User avatar

cheese9975

  • Romantic Novels Re: Who Would've Thought? 4

    I was bent over my dresser drawer trying to decide between the red bikini and the turquoise tankini when my phone began to sing out for me. I stumbled over ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    banned for having a pen on your avatar.

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a new member.

    Hi there, ImaginativeInsanity! Welcome to YWS! I'm Shannon. Or you can call me Salsa, as some people do. I'm sure you'll find that this is the nicest, funniest and most ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you know anyone famous?

    Not really. My dad has met Craig Biggio though, famous Astros player, been to his house, I believe. I'm also somehow connected to Susan Surandon? I believe she is my ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Watching Windows - Chapter 1

    Wow, this was really a great start. It got me interested, it kept me interested, and I honestly, truly am anxious to go read more. I didn't catch any grammar ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The NoteBook (Movie)

    Ohh, Ilove that movie! What girl wouldn't? I've only seen it a few times, but the first time I did cry a little bit, hehehe. It's so cute, I love ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Diaries of an Ex Queen Bee- Ch 1 (Edited)

    Ohh..I like this! I stink at grammar, so I'm sorry I can't give you any tips with that, I didn't catch that means you don't have anything blatantly obvious wrong, ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: hey there, partner!

    ;) thanks you guys!

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 2008 Beijing Olympics

    Yea, saw it. Niice. "We are going to crush them." Haha, France. Haha. "Did you mean: French (Olympic) defeats?" hehehehe exactlyy

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 2008 Beijing Olympics

    Who saw the men's swimming relay? I was literally on my feet screaming when the USA began pulling out in front of France! Me too! I was just about to ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Struggling.... very much so

    I feel for you! I'm kind of in the same place right now. I've got a couple stories I'm writing, but the ideas aren't coming and the stories aren't getting ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Thank You Note to Donny

    I really liked how the story of this woman was unveiled as she wrote the letter. At first, you think she could just be at her home, then you think ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: hey there, partner!

    Hey, everybody. I've been on the site since April, and I still feel like I haven't gotten to know anybody yet. So...hey! What's up? ;) Shannon

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 2008 Beijing Olympics

    I agree, the opening ceremony was spectacular. But my dad ruined it for me by going on and on and on about the Chinese government, a speech I have already ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Odd way of writing

    What I've been doing is writing the story from start to finish, but then if I think of another part that's far off, occasionally I'll write that, so that I ...

    Aug 10, 2008


“All stories are true," Skarpi said. "But this one really happened, if that's what you mean.”
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind