-
Re: Watching Windows - Chapter 3
"Who are you?" ^oohhh... intrigue! I loved this, it was suspenseful, and I really want to know what happened to her parents and what the deal with Mrs. Brown is! ...
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: Watching Windows - Chapter 2
Mmm..loved it!! Chapter 2 My first instinct was to panic. My heart started thumping about in my chest, like a one-man army, . one-man army... great description! Reality grasped my ...
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: The Loser
Yeah, I couldn't find anything wrong here! It's really great, I'm eager for more! Let me know when the next chapter is up? Adios! Shannon
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: Do you think...
Oh, and girls like shoes and designer clothes more than guys. :D hahaha, true that. :wink:
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: Hey
Howdy ho! Welcome! Everyone here is super nice, as I'm sure you'll find. Don't worry about not having completed much, neither have I. But posting stuff here serves as a ...
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: Conversations
Reallly liked it. It was different and quirky. Like, you can tell these two people are totally drawn together, but it never lasts. Sad. But fascinating. And different. Two thumbs ...
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: What's the weirdest book you've ever read?
When I first read "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" I thought it was pretty weird. But now thinking back on it, I've slowly fallen in love with it. :) ...
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: Breaking Dawn
Edward? What happened? He just didn't even seem like Edward to me anymore, most of the time. Exactly! I felt like his character changed completely, and the chemistry wasn't the ...
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: Blogging Tips?
A good place to start blogging is right here on YWS! Just go to "blogs" and then "my blog" and you can get things started from there, it's pretty self ...
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: Do you think...
Do you think it's harder for men to write about women or women to write about men? I'm a girl, and I don't think it's particularly difficult to write a ...
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: Beep.
Ohh, I liked this! It was different! It took me a minute at first to get that the beeps were the beeps of the whatchamacallit machine, but once I read ...
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: All Babies Are Blessings (3)
Hehe, I'm on a little reviewing kick here. The directions were simple, pee on the stick then wait ten minutes. If there was a minus sign, be happy, he didn't ...
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: All Babies Are Blessings (2.5)
Intense, suspenseful, and enthralling, what more could you ask for? Your descriptions were really great. I felt like I was right there, and I felt her desperation to get out ...
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: All Babies Are Blessings (1)
I am HOOKED! This is really, really, really fantastic writing. I can't really pick out a favorite spot to quote, but I love it. It's these kind of things that ...
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: A Titleless Story (2)
Hiya! Sorry it took me so long to get over here and review this. I've had your PM sitting in my inbox far too long. Also, I didn't think that ...
Aug 23, 2008
