User avatar

cheese9975

  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I'm a first-timer. A NaNo virgin, if you will. I hope I can actually finish the novel without giving up halfway through due to busyness. Hopefully I will stay strong, ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pursuing Glen

    This seems pretty cool. I'd like to see more of Glenn's quirky character, I always love that kind of stuff. I didn't catch any grammatical mistakes or anything, which I ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Affectionately, Lovechild (1)

    Loved it. This is EXACTLY my kind of thing, so you've got me hooked. The story is so different and fresh, I can't wait to see what happens. PLEASE let ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meet the newbies and all of you newbies meet us!

    First Name: Shannon Nickname: Shanno Favorite Color: Green Song: at the moment, middle management, bishop allen Food: Salsa Author: John Green Who inspires you: people who can rise above their ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there!

    Welcome, welcome, welcome! I'm sure you'll find that this is one of the greatest online communities one can ever stumble upon, just as I have. Everyone here is super friendly ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you currently reading?

    Atonement, it's beautiful, I loves it.

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Nim's Island

    I guess I should see it then, huh? I read the book in like fourth grade and really liked it, but I have no idea what it was about.

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The office

    wow. just realized this was first posted in 06. how is this at the top of the page, then? confuzzled.

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The office

    The Office is amazing. Jim Halpert is my secret lover, the season premiere blew my mind. But it wasn't on this week because of the debate...*mumbles* stupid Sarah Palin...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Second from the Left

    Peyton sat in a jungle of empty cubicles on the top floor of one of the tallest buildings in New York, in her new red dress and designer pumps, carefully ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All Babies Are Blessings (6)

    Hoorah! First review! This was really good, though a bit short, I would like some more! The grammar seemed good, I didn't catch anything wrong. I didn't really catch anything ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What Gender Is Your Browsing History?

    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 69% Likelihood of you being MALE is 31% niiice. I always knew thirty one percent of me wasn't female. It was the same thirty ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    Steady As She Goes in your pants Beautiful Day in your pants Summer Girls in your pants Hands in your pants hehe. did you get this from the vlogbrothers on ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Loser

    This is really great. It's a different approach to the classic story of "the loser." Those last few sentences were great. "The Loser would have liked to ask his parents ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Watching Windows - Chapter 4

    Wow! This whole thing is soo captivating! Once again, I didn't really spot any mistakes, usually I'm too busy focusing on the meat of the story. But, anyway, it's really ...

    Aug 23, 2008


And on the pedestal these words appear:/'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings;/Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'/Nothing beside remains.
— Percy Bysshe Shelley