User avatar

cheeb

cheeb

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: thiz totally ruzl

    Now this is what I like to see! What a feel-good story! I was moved to tears... When is the movie coming out?

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: A Pokemon Fanfiction!? No way!

    Lol, I wonder where you got the idea to name Farfetch'd "Dux"? =P Loving it. XD

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tamia's quest IV

    I totally got the sensation that she was like a robot, doing stuff automatically, but also like an animal, doing stuff by instinct, and less human than usual. The "savior"'s ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: tamia's quest part III

    The city's description is total awesomeness. Lide Mad said, the latter of that centence could use a little tweaking. Elsewise, it's an excellent continuation. Now to part IV!

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tamia's quest part I and II

    Total coolness. Myth did pretty much point out all the grammar/spelling issues. I want to read the next bit, but luckily you've already written it so I'll go read it ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Manga Demon...Dono style.

    I'm afraid I have to agree I think the tail doesn't look quite right, being the same thickness all the way down. Aside from that it's a real nice piece ...

    Mar 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Esper's Sepulchral I: Prologue

    So, I found the prologue really fun to read, especially with the ice cream. ^^ I like what you told me in chat about the future of the story, so ...

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    New member here. Mattster or Matt or whatever you choose to call me. Basically I joined because I've enjoyed a lot of stories on this site and decided it was ...

    Mar 20, 2007


I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.
— William Shakespeare