User avatar

chayonz

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Game to Play (edited)

    The Start of the Game It was the hair. The first time I saw him was when I was walking through the hall early in the morning with my friend ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Forever and always.

    DudeeEEEEEEE!! you HAVE to write more!! I'm dying to know whether their dad goes mad!! ahhh!! plz plz plz!!!! besides that the story is ace!

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wolves/Elements Ch. 1

    :)

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wolves/Elements Ch. 1

    1. Sixteen Years of Confinement Nami leaned against the spotless window pane, gazing outside at the immaculate and beautiful garden, full of flowers which were organized into designs which were ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wolves - prolouge

    Prologue “Goneck, although I am sure that you have thought over it many times, I am inclined to ask of you whether you acknowledge and are aware of the dangers ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wolves - the beginning

    Thanks you guys! that helped a lot! and i am continuing it! I'll post it now!

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Angel in my Arms

    i liked this story! It had a nice plot and nothing seemed to be missed out. I loved how you made the the elf so innocent in description. I wish ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The object in your world

    What am I? If I’m in the presence of light, I may blind if you look too closely, If I am thrown into the bright flames of the sun, I ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wolves - the beginning

    A Shadowy Future A grey aged wolf trotted across a snowy valley. The only sound heard was the crunching of snow under her padded paws. Her wary eyes watched everything ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: First Kiss (Part 1?)

    That was so cute and sweet! I think i have no complaints for in my opinon all the mistakes have already been lined out. This is really adorable! Keep writing!

    Oct 1, 2007


Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?
— Obi-Wan Kenobi